LOVELY LINKS


Well, we made it through another week and it's Friday once again.  I thought I'd share some neat links I found this past week...

Prospect Goods is an amazing Etsy shop that sells some fabulous geometric pinatas.  They are so beautiful I want one of each!  (Via Fanfair)

▲ Nancy of Kiex fotography + design had her wedding featured on the Wedding Bells website!  Her wedding last summer was filled with so many amazing, little details that she designed herself - so be sure to check it out for some amazing wedding inspiration.  She also posted some pics of her recent design work on her blog.  She's so talented -  if you need some unique and custom design for a special celebration, she's your gal!!!  

▲ Need to get a card for Father's Day?  Check out these three free printable Father's Day cards from The House that Lars Built 

▲ I'm a sucker for teeny tiny cute things.  Check out this ity-bitty mini projector for Instagram photos - so cute!  (Via Poppytalk)

If you're in Winnipeg there's some fun things going on around the city this weekend...

▲ It's First Friday in the Exchange District tonight.  Every first Friday of each month some of the shops and galleries in the Exchange extend their business hours into the evening.  You can check their website for details of what is open tonight (it varies from month to month).  I think I'm going to check out the Makers Market at 318 Ross Avenue as they feature handmade sellers and I loves me a good craft sale!  The Makers Market is open from 5-10 pm, and if you'd like there is a facebook event posting for this sale, which you can check out here.

▲ Check out the Academy Road Live event on Saturday, June 8th.  Most of the Academy Road shops have sidewalk sales and there are activities for the kids, too.

Freshair Boutique will be having a Braid Bar set up from 2:30 pm to 5 pm this Saturday, June 8th at the Academy Road Live event.  You can get your hair braided into 1 of 4 styles - fishtail, french tuck, braid crown or infinity braid (prices vary by style - visit their website for details).  I so wish I had long hair so I could take advantage of this.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!! ▲

PS - The above photo of the amazing prairie sunset was from my Instagram this past week.  Come find me on Instagram - @roomforhappy

6 comments:

  1. I seriously need one of those mini projectors! Don't you think they would make great gifts too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Definitely would make a great gift for anyone who is into Instagram. :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nessa - thanks for your sweet comment! Glad you enjoyed my post. :) I will be popping over to your blog shortly to check it out soon!

      Delete
  3. Great links. I also saw that tiny projector and thought it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! Thanks for saying hello and for your lovely comment. :) I may have to put that mini projector on my wishlist...my birthday was in April so perhaps I'll have to ask Santa for it! :P

      Delete