FREE ARTSY IPHONE/IPAD WALLPAPERS - POOLGA.COM

Woods by Rosie Gainsborough
Garden Room by Rosie Gainsborough

I finally upgraded my cell phone yesterday as my 3 year contract was up.  Over the last few months I debated between the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5.  Ultimately the iPhone won out and I got my pretty new iPhone 5 yesterday.  I'm loving it so far - it feels so advanced compared to my ancient Blackberry.  I remembered a while back reading How About Orange and Jessica mentioned a website that had some free iPhone and iPad wallpapers, so I went to take a look last night.  Poolga.com has an AMAZING selection of free, artsy iPhone and iPad wallpapers.  If you have an iPhone or iPad I recommend you check it out as there are just so many good ones I can't even fit them all in one post.  Above and below are a few that caught my eye.  My tastes are so varied - I love bright colours and geometric shapes, but I also love beautiful prints and illustrations.  There are tonnes more on Poolga.com and I'm sure you'll find something there that you will love.

Oh, and if you are like me and still learning how your iPhone/iPad works then you may need some instructions on how to set the wallpaper.  I didn't know how to do it, so I had to google a tutorial, but thankfully there are lots of good iPhone tutorials out there.  You can find some instructions on how to set your iPhone/iPad wallpaper by clicking here.
Umbrella by Jen Collins
Cape by Jen Collins
Country Badger by Zara Picken
City Fox by Zara Picken
Unplanned Magic 1 by Marcus Walters
Unplanned Magic 2 by Marcus Walters



1 comment:

  1. Nice wallpapers. I'd like to download these for my iPhone for free. Thanks for sharing. en ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete